Emotional Health Screening
Building your Emotional Resilience
is as important as caring for your physical health
Have you experienced any of these symptoms?
You can tune in to these bodily responses and gain insights to your mental and emotional health. Learn coping techniques and embed them in your daily routines as strategies to build your emotional resilience.
Prevention is always better than cure
Tips for calibrating your emotional health:
Notice your thoughts, emotions and bodily responses to changes, stress and your environment.
Don’t downplay what you’ve noticed.
Take action early.
Seek guidance to optimise your self-care.
Have you done any emotional health screening?
Approach professionals to help you.
Our mental health coach can help you gain insights to your emotional health and explore steps towards improving your self-care.
Why Do You Need Regular Emotional Health Screening?
Do you want to
- Identify early signs of sleep problems, anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns?
- Avoid heavy expenses from late treatment?
- Avoid being mismatched with ineffective treatment/modalities that are not suitable for your conditions?
- Know how you can proactively improve your self-care and resilience?
We offer interested enquirers an online consult session (S$200).
* S$100 for those referred by doctors, schools and social service agencies.
During the consultation, we will:
- Discuss your well-being based on your responses in the pre-consult
emotional health screening questionnaire
- Recommend strategies for improving self-care
- Discuss how and where you can get further support, if you need it.
* Those below age 18 will need to obtain consent from parent / legal guardian before proceeding with request.
Booking with Ease
Do a 2-mins pre-consult questionnaire
Schedule online consultation
Our Clients’ Stories
Baby Steps to Self-Care
“I found myself in low moods and having difficulty concentrating lately. I wanted to know what’s wrong. Dawn (mental health coach) was non-intrusive and I felt comfortable sharing with her. With her help, I discovered how I have neglected myself. We managed to explore some baby steps to improve my self-care. It was a good experience. Thank you, TSC!”
Sales Executive (age 29)
Insights to a Deeper Pain
“I was referred by my GP because of persistent headache and work stress. I wanted to explore solutions.
It felt really good that Winston (mental health coach) processed with me how I felt. While I was stressed by work, deeper within, I was grieving over my inability to relate with my Dad. Having this insights now, I’m clearer about what I need to do to connect with my Dad. I also know now where to get further support if I need.”
Engineer (aged 36)
Celebrating My Brother’s Life
“I know my late brother held a special place in my heart but I didn’t realise I had not given myself the needed time and space to grieve. I’m glad my GP referred me.
Moving on, I’m going to pen down memories of my brother and celebrate his life!”
Retired Educator (aged 65)
Everyone’s Story and Condition is Unique.
Ready to Discover Yours?
Start Building your Emotional Resilience today.
The Synergy Collective
We want to reach people at significant touch points that will help strengthen their emotional resilience.
Get in Touch
Book Resilience Courses (soft booking)