Resilience through Life Seasons
TSC offers courses and talks for different life seasons, starting with Resilient Expectant Parents, a series of online antenatal care and parentcraft workshops. Check out below!
Resilient Expectant Parents
Online Antental & Parentcraft Workshops
Feeling anxious or lost as you await your baby’s arrival?
Supported by a multi-disciplinary team, we prepare you mentally and emotionally for parenthood so that you are baby-ready.
Through the workshops, you will:
- Strengthen your couple relationship and resilience as you prepare for parenthood
- Have greater awareness of your emotional well-being during pregnancy
- Gain reflective space to think and work through your parenting beliefs, values and as you chart your parenthood journey
Self-Care during Pregnancy
- Impact of hormonal changes
- Enjoying your pregnancy
- Eating well, resting well
- Relaxation methods
Support during Labour
- Signs and symptoms of labour
- Knowing your pain relief options
- Partner’s role during labour
Labour & Delivery
- Managing labour pain
- Types of birth
- Understanding newborn screening and vaccinations
Baby Brain Development
- Fetal brain development
- Impact of stress on expectant parents
- Impact of stress on babies
- Bonding activities for growth
Baby Bathing & Skin Care
- Baby bath routines
- Managing common skin conditions in newborns
- Confinement care in the new normal
- Recognising hunger cues
- Soothing the hungry baby
- Mummy feeding baby
- Daddy feeding baby
Can’t decide which Workshop?
No worries. We’ll guide you.
You can drop us a message below OR sign up for the 45min Sampler Workshop
Sampler Workshop Topics:
- Strengthening Couple Resilience
- Parenthood & Parentcraft
- Partner’s Support during Pregnancy
- Coaching Support and
Overview of the Workshops
Hear from other Participants
“The workshops were extremely insightful and constructive with wide ranging and thought-provoking contents.
The multi-disciplinary team of midwife, social worker and mental health professional provided varied perspectives through evidence-based practices.
Thank you for preparing us for parenthood.”
Jason & Melvina
“We appreciate how the team is an authoritative source of information for us to fact-check and clarify what we heard or read elsewhere.
They focused not only on the pregnant mothers but also on the importance of the husbands’ support during this journey. This strengthens our marriage as we look forward to welcoming a new addition to our family.”
Michael & Peixin
What to Expect
Each session is about 1.5 hours via Zoom.
In addition to the learning during sessions, facilitators also share resources and reflective questions for couple discussion and hands-on practice.
Learners will then bring reflection and clarification to the following sessions for discussion.
- 45 min
- 1.5 hrs
- 4.5 hrs
- 9 hrs
- Forming your own group? We are open to discuss customisation with you.
- The workshops are open to social service professionals and counsellors for your professional development too.