raising emotional resilience
through synergistic collaboration
About The Synergy Collective (TSC)
TSC was established to help build a more emotionally resilient community. Leveraging on ICT and synergistic collaboration, we want to reach people at significant touch points that will help strengthen their emotional resilience.
(Check out FAQ to see profile of the multi-disciplinary team)
Everyone, a resilient change agent.
To raise emotional resilience through synergistic collaboration.
Our Core Values
- Faithfulness – Be responsible stewards of resources and talents.
- Availability – Be present for what is important and priority in life.
- Integrity – Be honest and coherent with the character we want to embrace.
- Teachability – Be committed to grow the better selves and let go of things that weigh down.
- Heart for Self and Others – Be kind to self and others in ways that build up one another.
Raising Emotional Resilience
At TSC, we believe emotional resilience can be developed, one conversation at a time.
Through our services, we co-curate safe space with you to:
- Discover your strengths, stressors, goals and motivation
- Develop skills and options
- Dedicate action plans for impact that is meaningful for yourself and people you care and influence
Meet our Founder
Hi, I’m Frieda! I’m a consultant, accredited social worker, coach, trainer and clinical supervisor with over 20 years of experience working in social service and healthcare sectors.
- Co-founder of Life! Community Development Ltd;
Board Director (2004 – 2009)
- Appointed Ambassador for Social Work by Singapore Association of Social Workers
(2005 – 2012)
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Member,
Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre
(2013 – Current)
- Co-Lead (CAREbuddy), CaringSG
(2020 – Current)
- Director, Global Institute of Social Work
Together with like-minded practitioners,
we build an ecosystem, strengthening the community’s emotional resilience.