raising emotional resilience
Emotional resilience is the ability to adapt to
stressful situations, challenges or crises.
It does not eliminate stress or difficulties,
but allows you to tackle or accept problems,
live through adversity and move on with life.
About The Synergy Collective (TSC)
TSC was established to help build a more emotionally resilient community.
To do this, we
1) Co-create a safe space with our clients to attend to their emotional health needs which includes helping them navigate and access support resources and strengthening their resilience through coaching.
2) Capitalise on information and communications technology (ICT) for clients to access support more easily.
3) Provide Consultancy and Collaborate with healthcare and social service professionals to do social prescribing, facilitating a two-way connection for clients between community and healthcare support to improve physical, mental and emotional health.
(Click on FAQ to see our team’s qualifications)
Everyone, a resilient change agent.
To raise emotional resilience through synergistic collaboration.
Our Core Values
- Faithfulness – Be responsible stewards of resources and talents.
- Availability – Be present for what is important and priority in life.
- Integrity – Be honest and coherent with the character we want to embrace.
- Teachability – Be committed to grow the better self and let go of things that weigh down.
- Heart for Self and Others – Be kind to self and others in ways that build up one another.
Raising Emotional Resilience
At TSC, we believe emotional resilience can be developed, one conversation at a time.
You will develop your emotional resilience
as we journey together to:
- Discover your strengths, needs, resources,
goals and motivation
- Develop resilience skills and strategies
- Dedicate action plans for impact that is meaningful for yourself and people you care and influence
Meet our Founder
Hi, I’m Frieda! I’m a consultant, accredited social worker, coach, trainer and clinical supervisor with over 20 years of experience working in social service and healthcare sectors.
- Director, Global Institute of Social Work
(2020 – Current)
- Lead (CAREbuddy), CaringSG
– Co-Lead (2020 – 2022)
– Lead (2022 – Current)
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Member, Big Love
Child Protection Specialist Centre
(2013 – Current)
- Appointed Ambassador for Social Work by Singapore Association of Social Workers
(2005 – 2012)
- Co-Founder, Life! Community Development
– Board Chair (2007 – 2009)
– Board Director (2004 – 2009)
Our Ecosystem Partners
Together with like-minded practitioners,
we build an ecosystem, strengthening the community’s emotional resilience.